Effective Date: 03/01/2015
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of Information
We collect personal information from visitors to our Web site when they voluntarily provide it to us by (1) completing our registration form, (2) electing to use one of our services, or (3) contacting us (including our webmaster, customer service representatives, or other employees) by email or phone. As part of these activities, we may ask individuals to provide us with information including, but not limited to, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and demographic information.
As part of the standard operation of our Web site and the web pages that you access via hyperlinks in our online marketing campaigns ("Other Web Pages"), we may collect certain non-personal information from visitors including, but not limited to, their browser type (e.g., Netscape or Internet Explorer), operating system (e.g., Windows or Macintosh), IP address, and the domain name from which they accessed the site. In addition, we may collect information about visitors' browsing behavior, such as the date and time they visit our Web site or Other Web Pages, the areas or pages of our Web site and Other Web Pages that they visit, the amount of time spent viewing our Web site and Other Web Pages, the number of times the visitor returns to our Web site and Other Web Pages, and other click-stream data.
Choices about Cookies: You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
Use of Information
We use your personal information for a variety of purposes to do things like:
- Protect our rights and property and those of our customers.
- Respond to legal process and emergencies.
- Develop or inform you of new products and services offered by our affiliates and partners.
- Anonymize or aggregate personal information for various purposes like market analysis and reporting.
- Monitor, evaluate or improve our Services or systems, or marketing strategies.
- Customize or personalize your experience with our Services.
- Customize or personalize online advertising to bring you information about products and services of our affiliated entities, partners or others that may interest you, including co-branded offers.
Information We Share
We do not share information that identifies you personally with third parties other than as follows:
- Affiliates. We may share personal and non-personal information with affiliated entities for approved business purposes.
- Service Providers. We may share personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf.
- Other Third Parties with Your Consent. We may share information with other third parties with your consent. For example, you may agree to our sharing your information with other third parties to hear about their products and services. Use of the information you agree to share will be subject to those third parties' separate privacy policies.
- Business Transfers. Personal information about you may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of company assets or transition of service to another provider. In the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset.
- Protection. We may access, monitor, use or disclose your personal information or communications to do things such as:
- comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process;
- respond to emergencies; or
- initiate, render, bill, and collect for services.
- We may share information that is de-identified or in an aggregated form that does not directly identify you. We share de-identified or aggregate information for purposes such as to conduct market analysis and reporting to share with third parties.
We use industry-accepted standards to protect your information, including SSL encryption when transmitting sensitive information. We have implemented certain physical, encrypted, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Visitors should consider any electronic communication that they transmit to us (such as data, questions or answers, comments, suggestions, or other communications) to be non-confidential. While we take every precaution to protect your information, we cannot guarantee 100% safety and highly recommend being careful in the information you submit within emails. We will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to an individual is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient, or is otherwise accessed and used without our written permission.
Updating Your Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct or update it by emailing our Customer Support Department at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
We offer visitors to our Web site the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. If you have subscribed to our service and wish to stop receiving any future communications from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . These unsubscribe options are also included in email communications that you receive from us.
We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your unsubscribe requests are fulfilled in a timely manner. However, despite these precautions, there is always the chance that after you unsubscribe you may receive additional communications from us that may have resulted from an inadvertent technical or other processing error. If this happens, please notify us of those communications by writing to email@example.com and we will take immediate steps to rectify the situation.
We post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer's name. We do obtain the customer's consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If a customer chooses to post personally-identifiable information to our website, it may be used by other users of the website to contact you. We are not responsible for the personally-identifiable information a user chooses to post to our website with their testimonial.
We do not knowingly collect information from users under 13.
Third Party Web Sites
In the event that Company or any of its assets are acquired by a third party, your personally identifiable information would be one of the transferred assets. We shall notify you of such an event by prominent notice on our site.
I further agree to the below statement:
Even if I am on a National or State DO NOT CALL List, by requesting information and contact as offered on our Sites inquiry form and submitting my contact information which may include my telephone number, Sellyourgold.com and affiliates are authorized to contact me by telephone at that number regarding services I have requested from www.urldigital.com for the three (3) month period following date of this consent.
Questions about this statement:
Please send all your Privacy questions or concerns to us at the address provided below.
URL Digital Media, LLC
8001 College Boulevard, Suite 280
Overland Park, KS 66210